Professionally Installed Rubber & Flat Roofing
Flat roofing is an excellent choice for applications ranging from commercial buildings to residential balconies and garages. The flat roofing contractors at Evans Roofing and Gutters Inc install professionally installed rubber and flat roofing from industry-leading brands including Firestone and Mule-Hide. These materials come with a 20-year warranty.
As an A+ rated business with the Better Business Bureau, we’re proud to bring you the best in rubber roofing options to protect your property for years to come.
Flat Roofing Materials We Offer
Rubber roofs are waterproof and durable, and while they don’t shed water like traditional roofs, they can be an excellent investment for large buildings. Our flat roofing contractors install the following roofing materials for your next rubber roofing project:
- EPDM. As one of the most popular rubber roofing options, EPDM is perfect for low-slope buildings and is resistant to damage from hail, extreme temperatures, UV rays and even fire.
- TPO. Another excellent choice for high damage resistance and longevity, TPO also supports energy efficiency for lower energy bills and greater indoor comfort.
- Modified bitumen. Similar to built-up roofs and constructed from asphalt, modified bitumen roofing is waterproof, resistant to tears and offers a low-maintenance solution for your roof.
During a new installation, we’ll remove the old roof and start fresh. Once finished, we are able to offer a 20-year warranty on your new flat roofing job.Both Firestone and Mule-Hide brands offer proven systems for flat and rubber roofing designed to last for decades.
Protect & Preserve Your Commercial Roof With Silicone Roofing
If you have a commercial flat roof that you want to protect from further damage, consider silicone roofing installed by Evans Roofing and Gutters Inc. Silicone is either rolled on or sprayed on by our flat roofing contractors and comes with a 50-year warranty. We’re proud to use Mule-Hide silicone roofing material, a brand that’s been around for over a century and offers the best in commercial silicone solutions.
How Does Commercial Silicone Roofing Work?
Silicone roofing is applied directly over your existing roofing system. If you have a roof that has experienced age-related wear and tear but is otherwise in good shape, you have the choice of opting for a silicone layer to enhance protection and extend its life. Your existing roof will not need to be removed, although if there are any major repairs that need to be done, we’ll perform these before applying the silicone layer to fully protect your roof.
The Benefits of Adding a Silicone Layer
Investing in commercial silicone roofing from Evans Roofing and Gutters Inc has numerous benefits, including:
- Waterproofing. Silicone is waterproof to help prevent leaks in your existing roofing system and provide protection for decades to come.
- Damage resistance. Correct any vulnerabilities in your roof for a durable protection system and enhanced resistance to all types of damage.
- Reduced energy bills. The color of the silicone material reflects the sun’s rays, keeping your commercial building cooler and making it easier to maintain indoor temperatures.
- Minimal disruption. Our flat roofing contractors can install silicone roofing in less time than a new install, minimizing any disruption to your daily operations while we improve your roof.
Work With Our Flat Roofing Contractors
Considering rubber or flat roofing but not sure which material is right for you? Let Evans Roofing and Gutters Inc walk you through your options with a complimentary consultation and estimate for your next flat roofing project. Call us today at (412) 200-5331 or complete our contact form to reach our flat roofing contractors.